- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Putin arrived in Abkhazia with a working visit2009-08-12 15:18
Vladimir Putin, the PM of Russia, arrived in Abkhazai for negotiations with the republic's government.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today he is expected to lay flowers to the Memorial of Glory, the tomb of Abkhazian soldiers killed in war with Georgia in 1992-1993. Then he will visit Sokhumi maternity hospital, repaired with the Russian assistance and material aid of RUB 80 mln [appr USD 2.4 mln].
Then the negotiations of Vladimir Putin and Sergey Bagapsh, and intergovernmental talks will be held. Press conference of Putin and Bagapsh is planned.
Then the PM intends to hold a meeting with the elders.
Previously Putin mentioned 40 agreements prepared between Abkhazia and Russia - ITAR TASS.
The source in the republican government stated that Putin will be accompanied by Viktor Basargin, the Minister of Regional Development; Igor Levitin, the Minister of Transport; Anatoliy Serdyukov, the Minister of Defense; Igor Shchegolev, the Minister of Connections and Mass Communications, Yuriy Ushakov, the deputy head of government's office.
The Russian delegation also includes Alexander Tkachev, the governor of Krasnodar region; Dmitry Bezdelov, the head of the federal agency for establishment of state border; Vladimir Pronichev, the deputy head of FSS and the head of border service. Also arrived with Putin: Vladimir Yevtushenkov, the chairman of Sistema board of directors, and Sergey Bogdanchikov, the head of Rosneft. The Russian Railways company will be represented by Vladimir Vorobyev, its vice president.