- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ex-State Minister of Georgia purchased the People’s bank2009-08-12 15:56
Kakha Bendukidze, the ex-State Minister of Georgia purchased the People's Bank - Bankebi da Pinansebi. The newspaper adds that ex-PM Lado Gurgenidze is also often seen in the bank, who is already working on the plan to drive it out of crisis and headhunting personnel from other banks. Bankebi da Pinansebi notes Gurgenidze is one of the co-owners of the bank.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The official statement on selling the bank will be made in autumn. Now, as initiates believe, the scheme to call an Arab sheikh the owner - an off-shore company, founded on the basis of the the Russian capital, or another person, is being worked out", the article says.
The paper says Bendukidze himself hasn't already decided to call himself an owner or not.
The People's Bank promises to comment later.