- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Crisis won’t affect the amount of financial aid to Abkhazia2009-08-12 17:15
Russia's plans on aid to Abkhazia, outlined at the latest meeting in Sochi, "will undergo no substantial correction" despite economic crisis, said today Vladimir Putin, the PM of Russia, in the course of his one-day visit to Sokhumi - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Prime Minister confirmed that in the nearest year special attention will be paid to issues of ensuring security and social and economic development.
"Funds are provided for all the three years we discussed," Putin added.
He noted that in the course of today's intergovernmental negotiations the most important fields of interaction between Moscow and Sokhumi will be discussed.