- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Putin: creation of base for development in Abkhazia is the main aspect of its cooperation with Russia2009-08-12 17:53
The main task of Moscow and Sokhumi cooperation is the creation of base for further development of the republic, believes Vladimir Putin, the PM of Russia, who is paying one-day working visit to Abkhazia - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Russian renders constant aid to the citizens of the Russian Federation, residing in Abkhazia, pays pensions, but we all understand pretty well that rendering aid is only a quick reaction on the legacy of past years. The main thing is to create own basis for development of Abkhazian economy ", Putin said before the beginning of Russian-Abkhazian negotiations in extended format.
Putin is be accompanied by Viktor Basargin, the Minister of Regional Development; Igor Levitin, the Minister of Transport; Anatoliy Serdyukov, the Minister of Defense; Igor Shchegolev, the Minister of Connections and Mass Communications, Yuriy Ushakov, the deputy head of government's office.
The Russian delegation also includes Alexander Tkachev, the governor of Krasnodar region; Dmitry Bezdelov, the head of the federal agency for establishment of state border; Vladimir Pronichev, the deputy head of FSS and the head of border service. Also arrived with Putin: Vladimir Yevtushenkov, the chairman of Sistema board of directors, and Sergey Bogdanchikov, the head of Rosneft. The Russian Railways company is be represented by Vladimir Vorobyev, its vice president.
"It is not a random collection of colleagues present today at the negotiations of such a high level: practically in all the spheres my colleagues represent, joint work is being conducted or big joint activities are planned," he said after having introduced all the colleagues.