- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Moscow and Sokhumi signed an agreement on rendering economic aid to Abkhazia2009-08-12 18:59
Today Moscow and Sokhumi signed the intergovernmental agreement on rendering aid to Abkhazia in social and economic sphere.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The document was signed in presence of Vladimir Putin, the PM of Russia, staying in Abkhazia with 1-day visit, and Sergey Bagapsh, the leader of Abkhazia - RIA Novosti.
From the Russian side it was signed by Viktor Basargin, the Minister of Regional Development, from the Abkhazian - by Kristina Ozgan, the Minister of Economy.
At the meeting with Abkhazian opposition leaders Putin said that Russia and Abkhazia developed a plan of social and economic development of Abkhazia for 2010-2011, involving RUB 10.9 bn of finance [appr USD 370 mln].
"It concerns with infrastructure objects, communications, transport, healthcare and education", the PM explained. Basargin, in his turn, explained that these money hasn't already been included in federal budget, but due decisions will be made.