- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Putin: Russia’s decision on recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia is irreversible2009-08-13 10:31
Russia made the only possible decision: to recognize Abkhazia's independency, and there is no way back.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The situation has changed dramatically since that times, and there will be no return to the situation of previous years", said Vladimir Putin, the PM of Russia, at the press conference after yesterday's intergovernmental negotiations.
At the meeting with the Council of Elders in Sokhumi he mentioned that Russia found a reliable long-term ally at Southern borders in Abkhazia.
Speaking of Russian-Abkhazian relations, Putin contently mentioned these are not politicized and are of above partisan character, and consensus is reached on all the issues connected with development of the relations.
The PM of Russia added he got that impression after the meeting with Abkhazian opposition.