- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
No casualties in a blast in Sokhumi embankment2009-08-13 10:42
Last night, at 20:20 [Moscow time], a blast occurred in one of the embankments of Sokhumi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The explosive device was blasted near Elbrus restaurant, where Russian delegates and journalists, covering Vladimir Putin's visit to Abkhazia, were staying. No-one of people in the restaurant suffered. By the moment of the incident Vladimir Putin has already returned to Russia.
On Wednesday afternoon a blast occurred in the city of Gagra [Abkhazia], 2 employees of culture house killed,3 people were injured, reported Nugzar Samsonia, the acting head of the State Security Service of Abkhazia - ITAR TASS.