- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Putin called a blast in Gagra a repercussion of war2009-08-13 11:12
Speaking at the press conference after the negotiations in Sokhumi, Putin mentioned that the Abkhazian people managed to stand in the conditions of blockade and never-ceasing combat actions. "We see repercussions [of combat actions] even today - the events in Gagra", he said.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Two people were killed in the incident in Gagra, three are wounded, said a source in Abkhazian law enforcement structures - RIA Novosti. According to the source, the explosive device was put in a garbage container. The circumstances are being cleared out; nothing is known about the condition of the injured.
The blast was qualified as a terrorist act, a staff for investigation was established.
The two people killed in yesterday's blast [16:47 Moscow time] Lyudmila Surina, 52, and Dmitri Metreveli, 25, reported Ramin Gablaya, the deputy Interior Minister of Abkhazia.
The wounded are a family of a husband, a wife and a child. Four more people turned to hospitals for medical aid.
The administration of Gagra will render assistance to families of the killed and all the aggrieved in the blast.