- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition predicts mass recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia2009-08-13 11:52
Today Georgian opposition stated the readiness of several countries to follow Russia's suit and recognize the independency of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"In the nearest time several dozens of states will recognize independency of Abkhazia and South Ossetia", said Shalva natelashvili, the leader of the Labour Party.
Today he intends to hold an extraordinary press conference - the Vzglyad.
"It will be a calamity for Georgia, and the country's authorities think only how to save their posts," Natelashvili said.