- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites named the countries intending to recognize South Ossetia and Abkhazia2009-08-13 15:34
The process of Georgia's disintegration is becoming of "irreversible character", and the authorities "think only about their posts", said Shalva Natelashvili, the Labour Party leader, at today's press conference - the Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Natelashvili, a number of Latin American states intend to follow Russia's suit and recognize independency of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
"In the nearest time Bolivia, Venezuela, Cuba, Honduras, Ecuador, and other states will recognize independency of Abkhazia and South Ossetia", he said. "It will be a calamity for Georgia, and I address all the leaders of these countries and ask not to do it", Shalva Natelashvili said.