- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Exhibitions to be held in Batumi in the Days of Germany2009-08-13 18:37
From august 14th to 30th in the course of Days of Germany in South Caucasus 2009 in Batumi [Ajaria] exhibitions Monuments of World Heritage UNESCO and Germany is a Tourist Country.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The events will be held with organizational participation of Goethe Institute in Tbilisi and embassy of Germany to Georgia - Novosti-Gruzia. The exhibitions will be held in Ajaria Art Museum.
Monuments of World Heritage UNESCO exhibition will present 32 posters depicting German monuments, granted the status of world heritage by UNESCO.
30 posters of Germany is a Tourist Country will demonstrate tourist attractions of the country.
Finished in Batumi, similar events will be held in Western Georgia, in particular in Zugdidi and Kutaisi.