- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU worried about Putin’s visit to Abkhazia2009-08-14 10:37
The European Union expresses anxiety over Vladimir Putin's visit to Abkhazia - France Press,citing to the EU statement.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The European Union notes with concern that the Prime Minister of the Russian Federation, Vladimir Putin, has paid a visit to the Georgian region of Abkhazia, without prior consent of the Georgian authorities," the statement reads.
"The EU does not consider this visit compatible with the principle of territorial integrity nor helpful for the international efforts to stabilise the region. The EU reiterates its support for Georgia's sovereignty and territorial integrity".
Previously Georgia Times reported that on Wednesday the PM of Russia paid a one-day working visit to Abkhazia. It was the first visit of the Russian delegation of such a high level after Abkhazia's recognition by Russia in august 2008.