- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
12 Georgians barricaded themselves in a refugee camp in Poland2009-08-14 12:46
Last night twelve Georgian citizens barricaded themselves in a refugee camp in Biala Podlaska [Poland] an declared a hunger strike.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Georgians themselves these measure were caused by the bad attitude of Polish border guards to them, RIA Novosti reports citing to Radio Lublin.
The Georgians must be deported home, but before they were placed in the refugee camp under responsibility of the border guard.
The cause for protest and hunger strike was the refuse to let the wife of one of the Georgians to the camp, Dzennik Vzhodni [local paper] reports.
The border guards call another reason. They believe in this way the Georgians try to accelerate the consideration of their cases and obtain the status of refugees in Poland.
The negotiations of the border guards with the Georgians continue.