- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Baramia: third party is to blame for Georgian-Abkhazian2009-08-14 14:06
Georgi Baramia, the head of the "alternative government" of Abkhazia today, in the 17th anniversary of the beginning of war with Georgia, pronounced a speech on the bridge over Inguri river.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Dear compatriots, we call you on bilateral dialog... Let' restore the lost trust... Give each other hands of understanding for peace and reconciliation. Georgians and Abkhazians can save each other only due to joint efforts. Today we need consolidation more then ever before", said the statement he read. Baramia's speech was broadcasted live by Georgian TV companies - RIA Novosti.
The document also mentions that over the centuries Georgians and Abkhazians never stood on different sides of barricades and never waged war against each other, despite offences, injustice, confusions. The Abkhazian people saved its face, autonomy, language and national essence inside Georgia.
The statement says that 17 years ago Abkhazians and Georgians were torn off each other by "the third rough force", not named in the document.