- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Prosecutor General’s Office: recent blasts in Abkhazia constitute links in one chain2009-08-14 14:50
Recent blasts in Gagra and Sokhumi are "links in one chain", announced deputy Prosecutor General of Abkhazia, Beslan Kvitsinia. He said that fragments taken from sites in the two cities, are "absolutely identical".gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We are left to suppose it was done by Georgian special services, who still cannot put up with the recognition of Abkhazia's independence", Kvitsinia said.
The blast in Gagra is regarded as terrorist act, and legal proceedings were instituted, the investigative group, headed by the Prosecutor General of Gagra region, was established.
A criminal case is also instituted over the blast in Sokhumi, Kvitsinia said. No casualties in that incident.