- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi is content with the meeting on situation in conflict area2009-08-14 16:40
The next meeting on incident prevention in Georgian-South Ossetian conflict area will be held in Dvani on September 1st , said Shota Utiashvili, Georgian Interior Ministry spokesman, after today's meeting.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He expressed content with the course of the meeting and underlined that the main thing is "continuity of the process" - Trend.
At the meting situation in conflict area and firings at the border were discussed.
Utiashvili mentioned some mutual understanding was reached, but no specific agreements made.
Hansjörg Haber, the EUMM in Georgia head, assessed the meeting as very important and its results - as positive, since all the sides agreed with the necessity to decrease tension and establish closer contacts.
The joint groups of conflicting sides must coordinate to prevent incidents, and this issue was discussed, Haber added.