- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU condemned Putin’s visit to Abkhazia2009-08-17 11:50
Swedish presidency of the EU made a statement condemning the visit of Russian PM Vladimir Putin to Abkhazia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Vladimir Putin has paid a visit to the Georgian region of Abkhazia without prior consent of the Georgian authorities," the statement said. "The EU does not consider this visit compatible with the principle of territorial integrity nor helpful for international efforts to stabilize the region," Regnum reports.
Vladimir Putin paid a 1-day working visit to Abkhazia on August 12th . One moth earlier Dmitry Medvedev, the President of Russia, visited South Ossetia, and the EU presidency made the similar statement.