- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Refugee from Georgia decided not to ask for asylum in Belarus2009-08-17 17:31
37 year old refugee from Georgia changed his mind in a day after having submitted the request for asylum - Charter 97 [Belarusian site].gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the portal, the man arrived in Belarus from the territory of Ukraine, turned to border guards with a request to grant him the refugee status. He explained that in his country he faces "ethnic complaints". Practically all the state mass media of Belarus covered that fact.
The citizen of Georgia was delivered to the regional office for citizenship and migration for consideration of the request. Next day he wrote the statement and asked to stop the procedure of request consideration.