- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Cooperation of Russia and the EU reinforces stability in Caucasus2009-08-17 18:14
Cooperation of Russia and the EU on incident prevention in Georgian-South Ossetian border reinforces stability in the region, stated the Foreign Ministry of Russia after the phone talk of Grigori Karasin, the deputy Foreign Minister, and Pierre Morel, the special representative of the EU - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The sides discussed the situation in the area of Georgian-South Ossetian border, the work of the EUMM in Georgia and the joint mechanism on incident prevention. The mentioned the constructive mood of all the joint mechanism participants, clearly revealed at the meeting on August 14th 2009, what "proves effectiveness and use of that instrument of trust for stability in the region".
On September 4th the South Ossetian delegation will conduct a meeting with the Georgian side in the framework of Geneva Talks on working out incident prevention and investigation mechanisms. The meeting will be held in Ergneti village, the EU monitors will participate.