- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Detained resident of Nikozi set free2009-08-18 11:06
Georgi Mindiashvili, the resident of Nikozi village, detained at the border with South Ossetia, has already been set free, InterpressNews reports citing to Vladimer Jugeli, Shida Kartli police chief. "Georgi Mindiashvili feels normally. Other services will investigate who and what for kidnapped him", Jugeli said.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The 55-year old resident of Nikozi was kidnapped yesterday morning; Georgia accused the Russian side of the incident.
According to Georgian mass media, Mindiashvili appeared in the territory adjacent to the administrative border to South Ossetia, and was detained for illegal crossing the border.