- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mikheil Saakashvili to participate in the UN session2009-08-18 12:16
In the second half of September Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, will participate in the 64th session of the UN General Assembly to be held in New York, Day.Az reports citing to the President's press service.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The session starts its work on September 15th 2009, general debate to be held from September 23rd to 30th 2009.
Georgian mass media mention that in the course of Saakashvili's visit Dmitry Medvedev, the President of Russia, will also attend the session [September 23rd - 24th ]. Then Medvedev will participate in G20 leaders meeting, planned for September 25th.