- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USD 79.4 mln transferred to Georgia in July2009-08-19 09:57
In July 2009 USD 79.4 mln were transferred to Georgia from abroad via international systems of money transactions - Georgia Times reporter.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It's by 10.4 per cent more than in June 2009, but by 18. 5 per cent less than in July 2008.
Money transactions are cut mainly due to decreased volume of transfers from Russia: by USD 20.2 mln, or 31.8 per cent. Still Russia is the biggest donor of Georgia, though its share in the total volume decreased from 65.1 per cent to 54.5 per cent. Money transfers from Armenia [by USD 1.8 mln], Great Britain [by USD 0.3 mln] and a number of other countries also decreased.
In July 2009 USD 7.1 mln were transferred from Georgia abroad. It's by USD 2.1 mln less than in July 2008. Transfers to Russia decreased by USD 0.8 mln, to Ukraine - by USD 0.5 mln.