- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ten opposition members were released2009-08-19 11:57
Ten activists of non-parliamentary opposition were released after negotiations of non-parliamentary opposition with the Interior Minister and the Minister of Justice, said Zurab Abashidze, one of Our Georgia-Free Democrats party - the Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He said the process of release of opposition parties' activists, staying in prisons, has already begun. "This process will continue, we had no expectations that all the prisoners will be released one day", he added.
One week ago part of non-parliamentary opposition leaders held a meeting with Interior Minister Vano Merabishvili and Minister of Justice Zurab Adeishvili. At that meeting opposition was promised that all the cases concerning detentions of non-parliamentary opposition would be revised.