- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New Assistant Secretary to visit Georgia in September2009-08-19 15:14
Tina Kaidanov, US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs will visit Georgia for the first time in September, the Vzglyad reports citing to local mass media.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She will replace Matthew Bryza, who was dealing with Georgia in the State Department, and will be appointed the U.S. ambassador to Azerbaijan in September.
In August Bryza paid his farewell visit to Georgia. It's worthy noticing that he was the Assistant Secretary of State since June 2005 and often visited Georgia.
Tina Kaidanov is a specialist for Balkans, she worked as U.S ambassador to Kosovo. In Georgia she will be received by the authorities and opposition.