- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mass media: Georgian Prosecutor’s Office suspects several officials of embezzlement2009-08-19 18:02
Prosecutor's Office of Georgia investigates activities of some high-ranking officials suspected of misuse of funds allocated for refugees, the Vzglyad reports alluding to Georgian mass media.gt-en-newsitem-inside
One of the suspects is Koba Subeliani, the Minister for Refugee and Resettlement Affairs.
Mass media state Subeliani has been staying with his family in the USA for quite a long time, and is still there.
The investigators also have questions to ask to Malkhaz Akishbaya, the ex-head of the "Abkhazian government-in -exile", who has recently left his post.