- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Khaindrava: Saakashvili planned war in South Ossetia in 20042009-08-20 11:22
In June 2004 government of Mikheil Saakashvili made the first attempt to start a war in South Ossetia, stated today Georgi Khaindrava, one of the Georgian opposition leaders, the then State Minister for Conflict Settlement - the Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"That time I confronted Saakashvili as I saw what madness they conceived," he told to Kvela Siakhve [a Georgian weekly], "I said I wouldn't leave Tskhinval. Just imagine what scandal it could make: a government member stays in the city intended for bombing".
He added that Saakashvili "even now provokes" Russia.
Members of Georgian government are "cyber children", as for them "both life and war are computer games", Khaidrava believes.