- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijan to build underground gas storage in Georgia2009-08-20 11:58
State Oil Company of Azerbaijan intends to build an underground gas storage in Georgia, said the Company head, Rovnag Abdullayev - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We continue negotiations with the Georgian side. At the present moment the company controls 75 per cent of gas supplies of Georgia, in future we want to increase the this index, that is why building a 300 mln cubic meters gas pipeline will affect our business positively", Abdullayev said.
The gas storage is intended to be constructed in the territory of Nanotsminda oil and gas deposits. The three-stage construction will be finished in 2013, the estimated cost amounts USD 150 mln.
The issue was discussed with the Minister of Energy of Georgia, who was visiting Baku several days ago.