- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
August 26th declared a holiday in South Ossetia2009-08-20 12:40
August 26th , the day of independency recognition of South Ossetia by Russia was officially declared a holiday. The due order was signed by Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia, Regnum reports citing to his press service.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"In accordance with paragraph 30 article 50 of the Constitution of Republic of South Ossetia, resolved: to include August 26th, the Day of recognition of independency of Republic of South Ossetia in the Calendar of holidays and notable days ", the decree states.
August 26th also declared a nonworking day.