- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Ministry of Ukraine doesn’t recommend citizens to visit Abkhazia and South Ossetia2009-08-20 13:14
Foreign Ministry of Ukraine recommends its citizens to abstain from visiting Abkhazia and South Ossetia, citing to the Law on Occupied Territories - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to this law foreign citizens can enter Abkhazia and South Ossetia only from the territory of Georgia [from Zugdidi and Gori municipalities respectively], entering from any other direction is prosecuted by the Criminal Code of Georgia.
The Ministry warns Ukrainian citizens against visiting territories of Abkhazia and South Ossetia, and also entering Georgia via Adler and Nizhniy[Lower] Zaramag.
Previously Georgia Times reported that in end July the Foreign Ministry of Belarus recommended its citizens to consider the peculiarities of Georgian legislation when visiting Abkhazia and South Ossetia. Now Ukraine followed Belarus' suit.