- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian police detained brother and son of Eka Beselia2009-08-20 14:43
Last evening Georgian police detained brother and son of Eka Beselia, one of the opposition leaders, Movement for United Georgia Secretary General, today's statement of MIA says - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry, Beselia's brother Sergo, son Rati Milorava, and their two friends Valeriy Kirvalidze and Roin Tsagareli were detained in one of the restaurants in Kobuleti [Ajaria]. They conflicted with David Japaridze, sitting at the neighboring table, and in result he suffered physically.
According to the Ministry's statement, police arrived and faced resistance from the side of the suspects. Eka Beselia arrived in Batumi, where her relatives are kept in pretrial incarceration. She denies their participation in the incident. She said the conflict had occurred between other people and her brother and son just tried to calm people down. "These are true repressions in regard to my family members," Beselia said and added no accusations had been presented.
The criminal case over hooliganism started.