- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian authorities detained a vessel in Abkhazian waters2009-08-20 15:24
Georgian coastal guard detained Afrostar vessel flying Cambodia flag for going via Abkhazian basin. The arrested vessel delivered to Poti port - the Vzglyad. The crew includes 7 people, all are citizens of Syria.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Besik Shangilaya, the border police coastal guard department of the Interior Ministry, "the detention of the vessel took place in Abkhazia's basin. The vessel violated the rights of entering the waters of the occupied territory". Following the Law on Occupied Territories, delivery of goods to Abkhazia by sea Tbilisi sees as violation of the legislation.
The cargo of the ship is 1255 tons of ferrous materials, carried from the territory of Abkhazia. The investigation proceeds.
Previously Georgia Times reported that this Monday BUKET, a Turkish vessel, carrying goods to Abkhazia, was arrested in Poti, crew accused of illegal crossing of the border and violation of Georgian laws.