- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The last joint of Dzuarikau-Tskhinval gas pipeline to be welded this weekend2009-08-20 16:39
This weekend the so-called "golden joint" of Dzuarikau-Tskhinval gas pipeline will be welded in Kudari pass - Res.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Hassan Pliyev, the acting first deputy of government chairman, this is the last joint to unite the Northern and Southern pats of the gas pipeline. He added the operation of the gas pipeline will start on August 26th, in the Day of Independency Recognition of Republic of South Ossetia by the Russian Federation.
That day those, who distinguished themselves in construction process, will be awarded [about 350 people]. Festivities to celebrate the operation of the pipeline will be staged.
The construction of the pipeline started in 2006. Now South Ossetia is supplied by gas flowing via Georgian territory, but when Dzaurikau-Tskhinval will operate, these supplies will be of no need. Previously the pipeline was supposed to run on August 8th, in the anniversary of August events, but then the event was adjourned.