- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian delegations to participate in South Ossetia’s recognition anniversary2009-08-20 18:24
Russian delegations will participate in the first anniversary of South Ossetia's recognition celebration on August 26th - the Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The events will be held from August 21st to 31st. On August 26th Russian MPs will arrive in South Ossetia, and, in particular, will attend "For Russia with Love" concert.
On August 27th the Russian-South Ossetian "Open Lesson of Peace and Friendship"will be held, on August 31st South Ossetian leader Eduard Kokoyty will receive a group of Russian writers.
Previously Georgia Times reported that August 26th , the day of independency recognition of South Ossetia by Russia was officially declared a holiday. The due order was signed by Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia, Regnum reports citing to his press service.
"In accordance with paragraph 30 article 50 of the Constitution of Republic of South Ossetia, resolved: to include August 26th, the Day of recognition of independency of Republic of South Ossetia in the Calendar of holidays and notable days ", the decree states.