- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ebralidze demanded 10 mln of moral damage compensation from Targamadze2009-08-21 11:53
Russian businessman of Georgian origin Alexander Ebralidze demanded from Givi Targamadze, the chairman of the parliamentary commission for defense, EUR 10 mln as compensation for infringement of business reputation and disparagement - the Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The claim was sent to Tbilisi city court, the date of trial is unknown.
In the air of Rustavi 2 Targamadze accused the businessman of murdering 2 people and called him "a usual bandit from St. Petersburg". Targamadze also claimed that Ebraidze was involved in May 5th mutiny in Mukhrovani.
Previously Alexander Ebralidze had requested the Georgian citizenship as he intended to run for the President.