- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Moscow to send a humanitarian cargo to South Ossetia2009-08-21 13:52
In the framework of Mutual Aid. Cooperation. Security. humanitarian program Moscow authorities will send equipment for educational and medical enterprises, a source in Moscow administration said - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"To be precise, will be passed 20 computers, 10 printers, 2 multifunctional devices (fax, printer, copier) previously used", the official explained. He added that before August 22nd the cargo will be packed and sent to South Ossetia.
Meanwhile the republic prepares to celebrate the first anniversary of recognition.
August 26th , the day of independency recognition of South Ossetia by Russia was officially declared a holiday. The due order was signed by Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia, Regnum reports citing to his press service.
"In accordance with paragraph 30 article 50 of the Constitution of Republic of South Ossetia, resolved: to include August 26th, the Day of recognition of independency of Republic of South Ossetia in the Calendar of holidays and notable days ", the decree states.