- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kokoyty: Georgia has greater military potential then before August 20082009-08-21 16:10
Today military potential of Georgia is much higher than before August 2008, announced Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He said Georgia continued arming. Commenting upon the recent statements claiming South Ossetia tried to enlarge its territory by appending Georgian territory, Kokoyty said: "With these statement Georgian government wants to distract attention from the main topic: arming of Georgia and constant maneuvers with NATO specialists in Georgian territory".
At the same time Kokoyty underlined South Ossetia establishes own borders in accordance with all international agreements.
All measure are taken "to secure our republic and the people, do not let the tragedy of August 2008 repeat", he said.