- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition intends to unite2009-08-24 12:29
Leading opposition parties of Georgia intend to unite in the nearest future to continue struggle with Saakashvili regime - the Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Opposition is working on creating from a many-sided opposition range an alternative to the regime. "A clear and distinct alternative to Saakashvili is needed," said Kakha Kukava, the Conservative Party head.
Kukakva mentioned that opposition will stress Saakashvili's decreasing authority on international arena.
Alluding to foreign mass media he stated that many European leaders were against presence of the Georgian President in these or those international forums. He added opposition was discussing the possible resumption of street actions, but no final decision had been made so far.