- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Employees leave Freedom party because of problems with financing2009-08-24 16:07
Employees leave office of Tavisupleba [Freedom] party, headed by Konstantin Gamsakhursia, the son of the first President of Georgia - InterpressNews.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Sandro Bregadze, the party representative, said that 17 employees were not paid because of the problems with financing.
Commenting the leaving of Nana Avalashvili, the party press service head, Bregadze noted that all the talks about internal confrontation in the party are absurd. "The party has financial problems, we couldn't pay salary to Avalashvili, and that was why she left. Now she's trying to make advertisement for her future work. As far as I know, she wants to start working for the First Channel", he added.
At the same time, Avalashvili herself names the internal confrontation as the reason of leaving and claims that "certain people" interfered in her activities.