- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Foreign Ministry called the coming visit of Putin and Luzhkov to Tskhinval “cynicism”2009-08-24 17:06
The intention of Russian PM Vladimir Putin to visit Tskhinval in end August is manifestation of cynicism, said deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia Alexander Nalbandov - Georgia Times reporter.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Nalbandov, PM Putin and Mayor of Moscow Luzhkov intend to visit Tskhinval on August 26th , when Ossetia will celebrate Day of Independence Recognition by Russia. The deputy Minister added that the high-ranking officials will come to ‘the occupied Georgian territory, exempted from Georgian population via ethnic cleansing" to open the Moscow quarter in Tkhinval. He called it "especial cynicism".
"As we see, for them it's a holiday, but for us it's the overt cynicism, and even greater cynicism will be building of a locality in the territory cleared after the ethnic cleansing and granting it the name of Moscow", Nalbandov stated.