- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Zurab Pololikashvili can be appointed the Minister of Economy of Georgia.2009-08-25 10:15
Zurab Pololikashvili, the ambassador of Georgia to Spain, can be appointed the Minister of economy of Georgia, GHN reports citing to Rustavi 2.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the TV company, the candidate can be presented by PM Gilauri, presumably, in a day.
Pololikashvili has been on diplomatic service in Spain since 2006. Previously he was the deputy Foreign Minister, and before diplomatic positions worked in TBC bank.
Previously Georgia Times reported that on August 21st Lasha Zhvania, the Minister of Economic Development of Georgia, was resigned. Nikoloz Gilauri,The PM, underlined he was discontent with the Ministry's work as in the period Zhvania was in the office low indexes of privatization were revealed. Besides, good conditions for investors' work were not created, and therefore the flow of investments decreased.