- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Committee for State Security of South Ossetia: Georgia prepares terrorist acts2009-08-25 10:42
Georgia is preparing terrorist acts in the territory of South Ossetia, the republic's Committee for State Security states - Gazeta.ru.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The Committee for State Security of Republic of South Ossetia possesses data on preparation and conduction of terrorist acts in the territory of South Ossetia by Georgian special services in the nearest future", today's statement of the Committee says. "The law enforcement bodies of the republic are conducting investigation to prevent the planned subversive terrorist act and detect people able to perform it".
The Committee addressed the citizens and asked to be vigilant and share the information on signs of preparing subversive terrorist acts with law enforcement structures. Valeriy Valiyev, the acting Interior Minister of South Ossetia, added that in the light of the Day of recognition of South Ossetia celebration and expected visit of high-ranking guests the Interior Ministry shift to intensified regime.