- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Today in Estonia Vashadze delivers a lecture on Georgia’s foreign policy priorities2009-08-25 11:14
Today Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia, arrives in Tallin with an official visit. He is to hold meetings with Estonian leaders and read a leture on foreign policy priorities of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Vashadze will hold meetings with Toomas Hendrik Ilves, the President of Estonia, Andrus Ansip, the Prime Minister, Urmas Paet, and the Minister of Foreign Affairs.
The Georgian Minister will also be received by Sven Mikser, the Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee of the Estonian Parliament. At the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Estonia Grigol Vashadze will deliver a lecture titled "Priorities of Georgia's Foreign Policy".
The countries intend to discuss relations between the countries, the situation in Georgia, Eastern Partnership program and neighborhood policy of the EU. The visit is over on August 26th.