- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to preserve participation in 75 international CIS agreements2009-08-25 11:55
Despite its withdrawal from the CIS, Georgia remains the participant of 75 international agreements signed in the framework of the Commonwealth, said Alexander Nalbandov, the deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia, at yesterday's briefing - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He added Georgia has no need to be the CIS member to participate in these.
Previously the Ministry of Economic Development informed that Georgia will remain the member of copyright and adjacent rights protection agreement and a member of fake product trade-marks and geographic location report and suppression agreement.
One of these is agreement on creation of Free Industrial Zone, which implies free flow of goods between the member countries (no taxation on the goods.)
The country also decided to stay a member of CIS railway collaboration organization; a member of international railway cargo agreement, a member of intergovernmental agreement on hazardous and explosive cargo transportation. LTD "Georgian Railroad" stays as the member of the International Railroad Council.