- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Personnel purges in Ministry of Environment Protection continue2009-08-25 15:36
A criminal case over illegal deforestation in Ateni gorge [Shida Kartli region] established, all the employees in Gori forest district were sacked.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry of Environment Protection and Natural Resources of Georgia, 5 000 conifers were stumped illegally in the territory of the gorge.
Georgi Khachidze, the Minister of Environment Protection and Natural Resources, said the Ministry's monitoring service will continue the audit of forestry all over Georgia, and for illegal deforestation employees will be accused of poaching.