- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia threatens to thwart Olympics 20142009-08-25 16:53
Tbilisi will do everything possible to thwart Olympics 2014 in Sochi, stated Akaki Minashvili, the chairman of the Georgian parliamentary Committee for Foreign Relations - Utro.ru.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He called the issue of deranging the Olympics a priority. Many MPs share this opinion "after Russian aggression" in August 2008.
"We are working intensively on this issue with international organisations. In case the decision is not changed, democratic countries must set up a boycott to these Olympics", Minashvili said.
Besides, Tbilisi is afraid that materials for construction of sports objects will be imported from Kodori gorge and surroundings of Ritsa lake. These are found in the territory of Abkhazia, but Georgia believes them to be its.