- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Introduction of the new Minister of Economy postponed2009-08-25 16:55
The introduction of the new Minister of Economic Development of Georgia is postponed - InterpressNews.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This midday Nikoloz Gilauri, the PM, must have introduced Zurab Pololikashvili, the ambassador of Georgia to Spain, and the candidate Minister. Neither has already appeared in the Ministry.
Previously Georgia Times reported that Georgian mass media spread messages about Pololikashvili's possible appointment to the position of the Minister of Economic Development.
Zurab Pololikashvili has been on diplomatic service in Spain since 2006. Previously he was the deputy Foreign Minister, and before diplomatic positions worked in TBC bank.