- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetian Interior Ministry confined to barracks2009-08-26 10:26
Yesterday the Interior Ministry of South Ossetia was confined to barracks, Res reports citing to the Ministry's press service.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In connection with information on Georgian government's and special services' plans to conduct subversive terrorist acts in the territory of South Ossetia, the personnel of Interior Ministry is confined to barracks since August 25th 2009, the Interior Ministry stated.
"We also get information on actions of provocative character from the Georgian side, aimed to thwart events devoted to celebration of the first anniversary of South Ossetians recognition and beginning of Dzuarikau-Tskhinval gas pipeline operation", the press service added.
The confinement to barracks will last till the special order of the Interior Minister.