- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Interior Ministry: explosive device blasted in boiler room in Tskhinval2009-08-26 15:05
It was explosive device that blasted in immediate vicinity form musical school in the center of Tskhinval. It was placed near the container for fuel, source in Interior Ministry of South Ossetia stated - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Previously there was also a version of gas explosion.
The boiler room wasn't damaged much, and" it means the explosive device was of low power" - the source.
The adjacent gas pipe was damaged by the blast. The investigation continues, the source in the Interior Ministry said.
Today South Ossetia celebrates the Day of Independency recognition. On the threshold of the holiday the Committee for State Security of the republic warned that Georgian special services were preparing subversive terrorist acts. Yesterday the Interior Ministry was confined to barracks.
The blast occurred today in the center of Tskhinvali, will not derange the opening of Dzuarikau-Tskhinval gas pipeline, dated to the anniversary of republic's independency recognition.
The ceremony will be held a 3 p.m., said Sergey Sankoyev, deputy head of South Ossetian EMERCOM.
No casualties in the incident, Sanakoyev mentioned.