- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites called on Saakashvili to resign to save Georgia2009-08-26 16:20
Shalva Natelashvili, the leader of Labour Party of Georgia, called on Mikheil Saakashvili to resign to save the country. He made this statement today in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Natelashvili believes that "Saakashvili's early resignation will allow stopping the process of Georgia's disintegration and starting process of peaceful unification of the country".
He believes that if Saakashvili had resigned in the days of the war in South Ossetia or after it, it could have saved Georgia from recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia by Russia.
Saakashvili "provoked" the recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia after the "Russian intervention", Natelashvili stated and accused the president of "pathologic addiction to the post".
Besides, he campaigned for policy of non-joining NATO and any other military political blocs what will let to crate conditions for establishing normal and friendly relations with Russia.