- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia to render assistance in social and economic development of South Ossetia2009-08-26 17:34
Today in Moscow Russia and South Ossetia signed an intergovernmental agreement on rendering assistance to South Ossetia in social and economic development of South Ossetia, and also an agreement in law and order maintenance - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The documents were signed after the meeting of Vladimir Putin, the PM of Russia, and Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia.
Previously the Foreign Ministry of Russia reported that Russia has already signed 12 interstate, intergovernmental and inter-agency agreements in various fields. 36 more are under concord. In the first line these are documents in social and economic cooperation, restoration of economic and transport infrastructure, trade and economic cooperation, establishment of normal social services.